Warning: Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive in /home/fastnettfm/www/libraries/vendor/joomla/filesystem/src/File.php on line 330
At Fastnet Translation, we rely on the best-in-class linguistic technology to collaborate more efficiently with translators and clients and enhance the consistency and quality output of our translations.
As each client’s IT infrastructure is unique, we have opted for technological and tool agnosticism to best match and integrate with our clients’ IT environment. This means that our project managers and linguists are technology-savvy and platform eclectic. Our teams shift or get trained to new tools, software, and platforms on a project-basis and at short notice. As CAD (computer-aided design) and CAM (computer-aided manufacturing) are critical components of modern-day professionals in the design and manufacturing sector, mastering the use or one or more computer-aided translation (CAT) tools is now an essential skill for all our linguists. Our translation platforms are not limited to any specific brand, software and server and are compliant with existing industry standards: TMX, TBX and XLIFF. These are specially designed to bundle customized packages of translation tools comprising some or all the following key components:
CAT (computer-aided translation) software
- More than two dozen widely adopted brands
- Cloud-based, self-hosted or standalone deployment
- TMX-compliant translation memories server
- TBX-compliant terminology server
AI-base machine translation server
- Integrated into CAT or otherwise
- Conventional machine translation (commercial)
- Neural machine translation (client- or subject-dedicated) XLIFF-compliant file conversion support
- Conventional content development software such as Office 365, Adobe Creative Suite
- Multimedia file formats such as MP4 and SRT
- Content Management Systems and software text strings such as PHP, PO, properties, JSON, etc.
At every step of the publication cycle, our translation platforms provide performance indicators and customized reports on key project metrics such as meeting deadlines, quality performance and cost savings.
Connectors & APIs
Fastnet Translation’s connectivity capabilities will help you achieve an on-demand localization service, an integrated workflow, facilitating your multilingual publication effort. With our connectivity solutions, we easily and securely plug our translation platform into your IT environment via:
- existing APIs connected to leading document management systems and file repositories (CMS, DAM, PIM, SFTP, cloud storage…)
- custom connectors. Our development will swiftly plug your Open Standard applications into our translation ecosystem.
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Amazon S3
- Bitbucket Cloud
- Google Drive
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft SharePoint